I’m throwing a quick end-of-year sale in my Teacher’s Pay Teachers Store with some useful items for the end of the year in Spanish 1. Check it out! The sale runs from 5/25-5/28 this week!
Products on Sale:
- Spanish 1 Autobiography Project: In this Spanish 1 project, Spanish 1 students use the different units they have studied throughout the year to construct an autobiography. They will:
-describe who they are
-their school life
-friends and family
-memories (past tense) and
-future goals (tener que, ir a, etc.)
It is a great culminating project or end of course assignment 🙂
The packet includes:
-suggestions for the project product
-project timeline (with blank dates for editing)
-blank project calendar
-and suggestions page with my sample calendar attached
- Spanish 1 Speaking and Writing Rubrics: Use these rubrics to grade Spanish 1 production tasks (Speaking and Writing) on a 15 point scale. (5×3 rubric)
- General Teacher Evaluations (for student use): Each year, at the end of the year, I give an anonymous teacher evaluation to my students to see–right from the horse’s mouth–how I did. These forms are not age or subject area specific, so they are perfect for whatever you teach 🙂
- Blank Gameshow Board, for review games: Use this blank game show board to increase student accountability during games, help students track review games for study purposes or allow students to create their own jeopardy-style game. Attached is also a page with suggestions for use!
- Spanish 1 Interviews: Interview questions w/ suggested activities and one BONUS activity page for Spanish 1 students (semester 1) or Spanish 1 A.